Comprehensive Legal Counsel to Florida Businesses:
Corporation Formation • Contract Disputes • Business Litigation
Success in business depends upon the right foundation, the ability to adapt, and a strong and proactive response to threats. Disputes will inevitably arise, in financial or regulatory matters, or in dealings with customers, suppliers, employees, business partners or business rivals. You need a law firm that will meet these conflicts head-on.
The Florida attorneys of Feldman Morgado, P.A., provide sophisticated counsel for every phase of business, from forming a business and negotiating agreements to legal protection in negotiation, arbitration or litigation of business and commercial disputes.
Protecting Your Interests. Enforcing Your Rights.
We are counselors, negotiators and trial lawyers. We are prepared to go to court when it represents the smartest choice or the only road to justice. Contact us today.
Full Service Florida Business Law Attorneys
- Business formation — We work closely with clients in business planning and start-up to ensure that entity selection aligns with your goals and takes into account taxes, personal liability, management structure and other considerations. We carefully negotiate and draft the agreements for limited liability companies (LLC), corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships and other business models.
- Business contract litigation — The best-laid plans cannot prevent every legal conflict. Our accomplished litigators can initiate legal action or defend clients in breach of contract litigation over business deals, vendor contracts, employment agreements, shareholder/partnership agreements, commercial construction, commercial real estate or any contractual dispute.
- Tortious interference — Is a competitor siphoning your customers or undermining the goodwill of your company through slander or unfair practices? Our attorneys will take forceful action to hold the other party accountable for loss of revenue or clients.
- Business defamation — Bloggers, business analysts or anyone with a Twitter account can do swift and serious harm to your business. Feldman Morgado can compel the offending party to remove or retract defamatory statements and pursue damages against the competitor, former employee or other party responsible for business libel or slander.
- Employment and labor law — We represent businesses in employment litigation, (discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, non-compete agreements), in whistleblower lawsuits and in wage and hour disputes.
- Civil litigation — Feldman Morgado prosecutes or defends actions on behalf of corporate clients in construction litigation, insurance disputes and professional malpractice.
Florida Business Law Lawyers with Trial Experience
Feldman Morgado aims to anticipate legal conflicts to avoid litigation or resolve disputes expeditiously to minimize the interruption and expense. However, our trial lawyers do not view the courtroom as a place to avoid but in many cases the best forum to protect and enforce the interests of our clients.
To schedule an appointment with an experienced Tampa employment lawyer, please contact one of our offices in Tampa, Ocala/Gainesville, Miami, Naples, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach, Florida. We also practice in Atlanta, Georgia.