Tampa Contract Dispute Lawyers:
Construction • Real Estate • Insurance • Business •General Litigation
If you are involved in a legal dispute with a business, an insurance company, a property owner or any party, the civil litigation attorneys of Feldman Morgado, P.A. can skillfully assert your rights and protect your legal and financial interests.
Our Florida trial lawyers pride themselves on providing quality legal counsel and aggressive representation in a broad base of civil litigation matters. We represent individuals, small-business owners and corporate clients throughout Florida.
Protecting Your Interests. Enforcing Your Rights.
We don't go looking for a courtroom fight, but we prepare every case for trial, and we do try cases when it is the best or only recourse. Contact us today.
Florida Civil Litigation Lawyers
- Construction litigation — We represent homeowners, businesses, builders and subcontractors in disputes involving breach of contract, construction defects, warranty work, mechanic's liens or worker injuries.
- Contract disputes — We handle breach of contract disputes with a business, customer, vendor or other party, including complex litigation requiring trial advocacy.
- Deceptive trade practices — We litigate a range of claims under the Florida Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA), from consumer scams to unfair business competition.
- Insurance coverage disputes — We represent individuals and business in claim disputes and bad faith lawsuits involving commercial coverage (CGL), homeowners insurance and health insurance and long-term disability policies.
- ERISA disability claims — We can intervene if your disability insurance provider is denying or shortchanging your claim.
- Professional malpractice — We handle claims involving fraud or malfeasance of insurance brokers, real estate brokers, architects, engineers and other professionals.
- Business litigation — Our attorneys represent commercial entities in contract disputes, ownership conflicts, defamation and tortious interference, employee disputes and more.
- Employment litigation — We represent employees and employers in discrimination, harassment, termination, whistleblower claims, wage and hour claims and restrictive covenant litigation.
Offices Across Florida • Results Across the Years
The shareholders and associates of Feldman Morgado are recognized first and foremost as courtroom lawyers. We strive to settle cases prior to trial when we can negotiate a favorable result for our clients, but we prepare every case as if it will be argued before a judge or jury. This approach has resulted in notable settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients in a wide range of civil litigation cases.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with the experienced attorneys at Feldman Morgado, P.A., please contact one of our offices in Tampa, Ocala/Gainesville, Miami, Naples, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach, Florida. We also have offices in Atlanta, Georgia and other locations outside of Florida.