Florida Auto Accident Lawyers For Serious Accidents
The aftermath of a car accident raises many questions and anxieties. Will you fully recover from these injuries? Who was at fault and will he or she be held responsible? Who pays the bills while the legal issues are sorted out? What if you can't work? How do you know what your personal injury case is worth?
The Tampa car accident lawyers of Feldman Law Group PA have extensive experience representing victims of auto accidents. We understand how to position our clients to obtain the highest compensation for their physical, financial and personal losses. We are equipped to swiftly investigate and fully calculate damages, and we will go all the way to trial, if necessary, to secure justice.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injury in an auto accident, call 800-669-0151 today to schedule your free initial consultation with a Tampa car accident lawyer. We take cases throughout Florida.
Tampa, Jacksonville And Miami Car Accident Lawyers
We have litigated every type of motor vehicle accident case:
- Auto collisions (rear-end, head-on, side impact)
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers (cellphones, etc.)
- Accidents stemming from poor road design or signage
- Pedestrians hit by cars
- Rollovers or injuries tracing to auto defects
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Fatal auto accidents (wrongful death)
Skilled Tampa Bay area personal injury attorney Mitchell Feldman brings many decades of experience in motor vehicle accident claims and litigation. Mr. Feldman's past representation of insurance companies provides a key advantage to our clients in settlement negotiations and in the courtroom presentation to the jury. He knows the tactics insurers use to deny coverage or shift blame to settle claims for as little as possible, and how to beat them at their best in the courtroom. Our duty as Tampa car accident attorneys is to protect your rights and get full value for your claim in a timely manner so that you can get your life back on track.
What To Do After An Auto Accident
If you have been injured in a crash, the following actions can help expedite and maximize your compensation:
- Seek medical attention and report all ailments to your doctor.
- Take photographs or video (even with your cellphone) of the accident scene, your car, your injuries and other pertinent details, including a photo of the other driver involved for identification purposes.
- Obtain witness names, emails and contact information.
- Insist that law enforcement is called to the accident scene.
- Contact experienced car accident attorneys.
- Do not let anyone touch your car until the accident has been completely examined and investigated, including all equipment and physical damage.
- Advise the law enforcement of all injuries and do not refuse to go to the hospital or refuse medical attention if you are physically hurt.
- Take your own notes of what you see: weather conditions, skid marks, witnesses, location of the vehicles, a description of the driver and occupants of the other vehicle.
What Not To Do After An Auto Accident
You can likewise hurt your claim or reduce your compensation by volunteering information or signing documents before talking to a lawyer:
- Give statements only to law enforcement and, if required, to your own insurance company.
- Do not agree to a recorded statement.
- Do not say you weren't injured, as injuries can surface hours after the crash.
- Do not admit to being at fault.
- Do not file any claim for damages against your own policy if you are not at fault.
- Do not sign anything or accept payment from your insurance company or the at-fault driver's insurance company.
The legal team at Feldman Law Group PA offers attentive, experienced legal guidance to people who have sustained injuries in car accidents. We have handled major personal injuries such as brain or spinal cord injury and secured damages for the lost earning capacity and lifetime medical needs. We also handle uninsured/underinsured motorist issues and help with your property damage and PIP claims.
Florida Auto Accident Lawyers
We invite you to contact our Florida car accident attorneys to schedule your free initial consultation. We maintain offices in Tampa, Naples, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach and Miami. For your convenience, we can arrange a meeting at your home, in a hospital or at any public place of your choosing. We can even handle your entire case by phone, mail and email if you live in a remote part of Florida or out of state.
We understand the impact of a personal injury on your daily life; therefore, we are extremely thorough in all of the aspects of your legal case preparation including legal research, drafting of documents and collection of information relevant to the successful defense of your personal injury case. A Tampa car accident attorney from our law firm will be able to determine if and when experts are needed and how to best use them in negotiations to settle your case. Our goal is to obtain the highest possible recovery for you.
Speak To An Auto Accident Lawyer Now
If you have been injured in an automobile accident, Feldman Law Group PA can help you. Please call now 800-669-0151 for an immediate, no-obligation, free home, phone, email, or office consultation with our experienced car accident lawyers.
Florida Car Accident Lawyers Serving:
- St. Petersburg
and the entire Tampa Bay area including:
- Hernando county
- Hillsborough county
- Pasco county
- Pinellas county