Business, Employment and Civil Litigation in Florida and Georgia
Employment • Wage and Hour • Contract Disputes • Business Litigation • Whistleblower • ERISA Disability • Overtime Wages • Real Estate • Insurance Coverage
At Feldman Morgado, P.A., we pride ourselves on providing quality, aggressive and comprehensive civil litigation services to clients throughout the state of Florida and in Georgia. Our accomplished trial lawyers are distinguished by a determination to preserve the interests of clients and by our proven results at trial.
Feldman Morgado is a civil litigation firm serving Florida and Georgia. Contact an Atlanta or Tampa labor and employment attorney for a free consultation at 866-490-6218.
Our law firm represents employers and businesses that are involved in legal disputes or defending against lawsuits, and we represent employees and individuals who are seeking remedy for wrongs. With decades of experience and notable verdicts and settlements in a wide range of cases, we can advise you of your rights, outline your options and help you identify the most effective strategy to achieve your goals.
If a trial is the best way to resolve your case and protect your rights, we will serve as your most dedicated advocate before a judge or jury. Contact us today.
Aggressive Representation by Florida Business Lawyers in Employment Litigation and Commercial and Civil Litigation
We are based in Tampa but serve clients statewide in Florida with offices from Miami to Jacksonville to Ocala, as well as a location in Atlanta, Georgia. Our civil litigation practice spans a wide array of legal matters:
- Business law and litigation — Comprehensive counsel and representation from start-up and agreements to contract litigation and tortious interference
- Civil litigation — Plaintiff or defense representation in contract disputes, construction litigation, deceptive trade practices, insurance claims and professional malpractice
- Employment litigation — Employee or employer representation in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and employment agreements
- FLSA wage and hour claims — Individual and collective actions for unpaid overtime or minimum wage violations
- Whistleblower claims — Retaliation lawsuits by public employee and private sector workers, and Qui Tam lawsuits for exposing fraud against the government
- ERISA disability — Claimant and employer representation in compliance matters and coverage disputes over ERISA long-term disability claims
Skilled Negotiators with a Reputation as Courtroom Litigators
At Feldman Morgado, we explore out-of-court remedies and solutions to resolve your business or employment dispute in an efficient and favorable manner. However, some legal conflicts do not have middle ground and sometimes litigation is the forum that gives our client the greatest leverage for the desired outcome.
We prepare every case as if it will go to a judge or jury, and our trial attorneys are ready and willing to follow through when full-fledged litigation is necessary to assert or defend our client's interests.
Contact Our Florida Labor Employment Attorneys
For more information or to schedule an appointment with the Florida labor lawyers and Georgia employment attorneys at Feldman Morgado, P.A., call toll free at 866-490-6218 or contact us at one of our offices in Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville, Naples, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Atlanta.
Find Mitchell Feldman on Google+