Free Wage Assessment for Anyone in the Country
Feldman Williams, PLLC is continuously investigating industries that have historically demonstrated a high volume of unlawful pay practices including both overtime, minimum wage and tip violations. If you work in any of the following industries and question whether you are being properly paid for all hours worked at the correct overtime and wage rates, then we will provide a FREE legal evaluation and consultation regardless of the city or state you reside in.
Get a Free Assessment of Your Pay
If you believe your past or present employer has not properly compensated you for all hours worked, regardless of stated exemptions by the employer, classification as an employee or independent contractor, or commissioned sales person, you are invited to please complete the free assessment form at the bottom of this page to discuss your potential claim. Remember, in most instances, the right to recover wages under state and federal laws have strict time limitations, to make a claim or such wages are unrecoverable.
Free Wage Analysis
Have you not been properly compensated? Find out.
Complete our form for a FREE WAGE & HOUR ASSESSMENT.
Industries and Positions Commonly Involving Unlawful Pay Practices/
- Inside sales representatives under various titles such as account manager
- B2B sales representatives inside and outside
- Marketing and promotional employees
- Commissioned sales representatives inside
- Human Resources employees
- Assistant managers or managers under various titles
- Team leaders
- Restaurant servers
- Maintenance workers
- IT and tech support workers
- Drivers: delivery, limo, etc.
- Territory managers or OEM representatives
- Trainees: in long term training programs (fail to meet exemptions until promoted)
- Call center workers including customer service.
- Retail managers with less than 2 full time employees each and every week
- Department supervisors under any title
You may also visit the current class and collective actions page that identifies our current class and collective action cases.
Review Our Full Questionnaire to Determine Exemption Status/
If we contact you to request a more complete assessment, we may request that you provide us with added details about your position. This will help our attorneys identify if you were misclassified or correctly classified as exempt from overtime. Some employers willfully misclassify employees to save money.
The employment law attorneys at Feldman Williams, PLLC have the skills and litigation experience to protect your rights. We will evaluate your position to determine if you have a case.
Please review the full form below.