Leading Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury is a legal term that refers to an injury suffered as the result of someone else’s carelessness or neglect. Three possible scenarios: The driver behind you hears the ping of a text and glances at his phone. A theme-park owner fails to properly maintain a ride. A pharmacist dispenses the wrong medication. These incidents can happen in an instant, but their devastating effects can last months, years, or even the remainder of your life.
You need the expertise of the Feldman Legal Group.
Contact our office today at 877-946-8293 for a free case evaluation.
A Personal Injury Claim in Palm Harbor Holds Negligent Parties Accountable
Filing a personal injury lawsuit is not about exacting revenge for a perceived or fuzzily defined wrong. Other people’s neglect can, and all too often does, result in real, quantifiable harm. A personal injury case is about receiving damages, or compensation, for calculable money lost, physical and mental pain suffered, and the diminished quality of life stemming from the actions (or lack of action) of another party — whether a person or business.
Palm Harbor personal injury lawyer Mitchell Feldman has developed a deep understanding of the consequences and challenges that personal injury victims face. He and his associates will help you recoup losses you’ve sustained, including, but not limited to:
- Income from being laid up in the hospital or an inability to work because of injury
- Medical expenses and hospital bills
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs
- Ongoing pain and suffering and/or emotional distress
- Property damage repair or replacement.
Our Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer Works for You
Perhaps you or a loved one has been hurt and you believe you may have a case for a personal injury lawsuit in Palm Harbor, FL. Don’t risk losing your suit and walking away with nothing — or any less than you deserve. Trust in the experience and expertise of the Feldman Legal Group.
- We offer free case evaluations, so you have nothing to lose by getting in touch.
- We are experienced. Firm founder Mitchell Feldman has practiced injury litigation since 1995.
- We understand how the other side operates. Mr. Feldman spent years defending insurance companies in accidents and workers’ comp claims. He knows firsthand insurers’ tactics for putting off claims, denying coverage, and settling suits for far less money than the plaintiff deserves.
- We are small but tough. We aren’t the biggest firm on the block, but no other lawyer will fight for you with our vigor and spirit. We take only the cases we believe in, and we don’t like to lose. When we head to trial, our singular goal is to win the best possible outcome for you, the client.
- We are fearless. Large corporations and insurance companies don’t intimidate us. Because our research is extensive and our preparation is thorough. No matter the opponent, we walk into the courtroom confident and ready to win.
Palm Harbor Personal Injury Practice Areas
When you hear the term “personal injury,” you may immediately think of a motor vehicle accident. And it’s certainly true that the Feldman Legal Group has extensive experience litigating cases involving injuries on the road. But our winning trial record includes helping people in Palm Harbor who have been hurt under a wide variety of circumstances.
No matter the cause of your accident, we promise this: we will identify the responsible party or parties and work hard to win you the maximum possible compensation. We have successfully represented clients in claims arising from . . .
- Boating and personal watercraft accidents
- Aircraft accidents
- Injuries sustained in a stadium or arena
- Amusement and theme park injuries
- Premises liability (for example, slip and fall or tripping accidents)
- Pharmacy errors resulting in a harmful health outcome
- Injury resulting from defective products
- Motor vehicle accidents: cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
What Does a Personal Injury Look Like?
As previously discussed, in legal terms a personal injury occurs when you are hurt because of the carelessness or negligence of a business or another person. But what is a personal injury in terms of your body? The short answer is that it may take any number of forms. But if it results in medical bills, lost wages, property damages, pain, or other consequences, you may have a case for compensation.
Here are a few common injuries we see in our cases:
- Whiplash (typically occurring in a motor vehicle accident)
- Spine injury, which can result in paralysis
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken bones
This is far from a complete list, of course. Any injury that stems from another party’s negligence may entitle you to damages.
Contact the Feldman Legal Group for a Free Case Evaluation
If you are in Palm Harbor, FL, and believe you have suffered a personal injury, call us at 877-946-8293 or fill out our online form and request a free case evaluation. Our passionate and experienced lawyers are ready to help.