What state or federal agencies oversee employment cases?

That depends on the nature of your case. If you experienced discrimination at work, you can turn to the Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR) or the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). If you need to blow the whistle on negligent actions at work that led to an employee injury, you can contact the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). If your issues relate to getting benefits for an injury at work, you can contact the Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation. There are other agencies that may have oversight of issues related to your employment law case. When you talk to an experienced employment attorney, you can learn which agencies can be involved. It is in your best interests to have legal counsel even before you contact an agency so you know all of your legal options and can understand how your case might proceed.